Natural Sunscreen Baby & Kids SPF30
Beautiful results for...
Sun, Sea, Worry-free! Naïf Natural Sunscreen for Baby & Kids SPF30 protects the vulnerable skin of babies and children optimally against UVA and UVB radiation. The skin-friendly and ocean-friendly formula based on zinc oxide (non-nano) leaves a layer on the skin, which reflects the sun. Instant protection with minimal risk of skin irritation!
Natural sunscreen with natural mineral filter
Provides optimal protection for baby and children's skin against UVA and UVB radiation
Ocean friendly: non-nano, without oxybenzone and microplastics
Without mineral oils, parabens and silicones
An SPF 50 is also available from Naif
Mineral or chemical UV filters, what's the difference?:
A chemical UV filter soaks into the skin and absorbs the sun's rays. The resulting skin reaction provides UV protection.
A mineral UV filter puts a layer on the skin that reflects the sun. This minimizes the chance of skin irritation. This makes these natural UV filters suitable for babies and kids with sensitive skin.
How it works
- Natural mineral sun protection filter, Suitable for the whole family, but designed with the youngest family members in mind.
- Protects against UVA and UVB radiation with SPF30, Waterproof and Dermatologically tested
- Vegan, No nano (plastic) particles and Without parabens or harmful substances
- In packaging made from sugar cane
- Developed and produced in the Netherlands
Naïf Sunscreen for Baby & Kids SPF30 protects the vulnerable skin of babies and children against UVA and UVB radiation. The sunscreen contains a natural filter derived from the mineral zinc oxide (non-nano), which leaves a layer on the skin. As a result, sun rays are reflected. This makes a natural UV filter very suitable for children with sensitive skin, as it minimizes the risk of skin irritation and protects immediately. Also nice: the cream is water-resistant. The sunscreen is easy to apply and absorbs quickly. This is thanks to natural oils like olive oil, coconut oil and sunflower oil. Furthermore, the cream is completely ocean-friendly. Good for your skin and the sea! Now that's what we call worry-free. We advise keeping babies out of the sun as much as possible during the first year. If it is unavoidable, Naïf's Sunscreen is also safe to use for the sensitive skin of newborns.
All Naïf products are 100% vegan, made with our allergen-free, gentle fragrance and dermatologically tested.
How to use it
Apply sunscreen liberally to your child's skin before going out into the sun. Note: even in the shade, you should apply sunscreen. Apply evenly to the body and face. Repeat every two hours for optimal protection. Keep babies and children out of the sun as much as possible.
- Did you know that sunscreen can pollute the sea quite a bit? This is due to the ingredients Oxybenzone and Octinoxate, among others, but also microplastics and nanoparticles. Good news, with us they've been taken out. In addition, the packaging is made from sugarcane. So per tube you save about 55 grams of CO2, compared to a normal tube of plastic. Carefree tanning, of course. Oh and... Did you know that some countries even ban chemical UV filters?
Every skin deserves the very best, especially when the sun is shining. With mineral UV filters, Naïf's natural sunscreen and aftersun is suitable for all skin types. Ideal for good protection of the body and face. Oh, and without non-nano particles like zinc oxide, this also makes the products ocean friendly!
Your skin should be treated with love. That's why Naïf's natural skincare contains everything the skin really needs. Dermatologically tested and free from microplastics, mineral oils and silicones.