Melon Peptide Creme Gel
(Product code: BD0319)
Beautiful results for...
We love this intensive anti-ageing treatment gel that gives your skin a silky, fresh and refined finish. A perfect go to day cream for the summer months, when you want something light, but super hydrating. Packed full of anti-ageing peptides, and a good hit of Vitamin C, what's not to love about this fabulous gel.
How it works.
Cantaloupe Melon is extremely hydrating and has anti-inflammatory benefits that help to reduce the signs and progression of ageing. Clinically proven Peptides are added to this creme gel to reduce the depth and intensity of facial wrinkles. Coenzyme Q10 and niacinamide are also powerful antioxidants, which reduce inflammation and promote skin regeneration at the cellular level.
How to use it
It can be worn alone or layered over serums and under your favourite Body Deli Facial Moisturiser. Just be warned due to the high content of natural Cantaloupe Melon it is quite orange, so be sure to rub it in well!
Cantaloupe Melon, Virgin Coconut Oil, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera
Key Clinical Actives
Tripeptide-5, Coenzyme Q10, Niacinamide
The Body Deli is the original pioneer for fresh, raw, organic skin and body care. The effectiveness of the brands superfood skincare system is down to the potent ‘raw’ living state of the products which contain everything your skin needs and nothing it doesn’t.
- Antioxidant Micro-Clustered Ionized Water
- *Aqueous Solution of *Rosemary, *Lavender, *Rose, *Nettle, *Whole Leaf Aloe Vera
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- *Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- *Virgin Coconut Oil
- *Olive Leaf Extract
- Coenzyme Q10
- Cantaloupe Melon Juice Phytolate
- *Rose Hip Seed Oil
- *Carrot Seed Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- Guar Gum
- Vitamin E (Alpha-Tocopherol)
- *Borage Oil
- *Evening Primrose Oil
- Tamarind Seed Extract (Tamarindus Indica)
- Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate
- (EcoCert Approved - Sorbitan Laurate (and) Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate (and) Dilauryl Citrate)
- Cucumber Juice Phytolate
- Citric Acid
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System)