Jasmine Ylang Ylang Nutrient Oil
by Indie Lee
(Product code: )
Beautiful results for...
An exotic blend of hydrating and antioxidant-rich oils designed to calm and rejuvenate your skin and spirits, massage onto body, scalp and cuticles to improve skin, hair and nail health.
How it works
Jojoba, safflower, avocado, and olive oils combine to create an antioxidant-rich formula that soothes and delivers hydration to the deepest layers of skin. An all-in-one moisturising powerhouse, this formula is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, soothing to skin irritations, high in linoleic acid (can combine with sebum to unclog pores and blackheads), highly emollient, fast-absorbing, and nourishing. Designed for head-to-toe use, Nutrient Oils promote skin firmness, healthier nails, and shiny hair.
How to use it
Apply 2 to 4 drops of oil to hands and rub palms together to warm. Massage gently over face or body until skin feels hydrated. For best results, apply to damp skin after bathing to seal in moisture.
- Avocado Oil - Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A, B, E &K. Highly emollient. Great for eczema, psoriasis, scars and hydrating to both skin and hair.
- Jojoba Oil - Regenerative, firming. Mild anti-inflammatory action. Beneficial in treatment of acne and sunburns, Adds shine and manageability to hair, moisturizes scalp.
- Olive Oil- Nourishing and calming to skin. Helps brittle hair and nails.
- Sunflower Oil - High in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Absorbs easily, soothes and softens skin. Rich in oleic acid – great for hair and scalp. Increasing circulation on the scalp, stimulating hair growth and strength in the follicles. It can also help to keep your hair shiny and vibrant. High in linoleic acid. The linoleic acid can combine with sebum to unclog the pores and reduce blackheads, as well as acne. Linoleic acid stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells reducing appearance of acne scars and blemishes.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - High in Vitamins A, C and E along with potassium. Great for dry irritated skin. Potentially anti-carcinogenic – reports back to 17th century.
- Jasmine - Sweet, floral. Helps calm and nourish dry skin. Perfect for dry skin and sensitive skin. Anti-inflammatory effect in joints. Rejuvenating effect on dry wrinkled, aging skin. Antiseptic.
- Ylang Ylang - Floral and sweet. Aids exhaustion and treats insomnia. Antidepressant, aphrodisiac. Great for treating acne, anti aging. Suitable for both dry and oily skin, having a balancing action on the secretion of sebum. Tonic effect on scalp. Calm irritated skin (as well as bites and stings).
All Indie Lee products are composed of the finest all-natural ingredients around the world, the line is designed to enhance the face and body with gratifying green glamour. All packaging is recycled, and their commitment to their customer's and the planets' well being is their first priority.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Oil, Jasminum Gradiflorum (jasmine) Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata (ylang ylang) Flower Oil.