Grapefruit Citrus Nutrient Oil
by Indie Lee
(Product code: )
Sorry, this product is currently out of stockJoin waitlist
Beautiful results for...
NOT AVAILABLE FOR GENERAL SALE.
FREE WHEN YOU SPEND £100 IN THE SUMMER COLLECTION.
A refreshing, uplifting blend of antioxidant-rich oils designed to promote elasticity for softer, smoother skin, massage onto body, scalp and cuticles to improve skin, hair and nail health.
How it works
Jojoba, safflower, avocado, and olive oils combine to create an antioxidant-rich formula that soothes and delivers hydration to the deepest layers of skin. An all-in-one moisturizing powerhouse, this formula is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, soothing to skin irritations, high in linoleic acid (can combine with sebum to unclog pores and blackheads), highly emollient, fast-absorbing, and nourishing. Designed for head-to-toe use, Nutrient Oils promote skin firmness, healthier nails, and shiny hair.
How to use it
Apply 2 to 4 drops of oil to hands and rub palms together to warm. Massage gently over face or body until skin feels hydrated. For best results, apply to damp skin after bathing to seal in moisture.
- Avocado Oil - Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A, B, E &K. Highly emollient. Great for eczema, psoriasis, scars and hydrating to both skin and hair.
- Jojoba Oil - Regenerative, firming. Mild anti-inflammatory action. Beneficial in treatment of acne and sunburns, Adds shine and manageability to hair, moisturizes scalp.
- Olive Oil- Nourishing and calming to skin. Helps brittle hair and nails.
- Sunflower Oil - High in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Absorbs easily, soothes and softens skin. Rich in oleic acid – great for hair and scalp. Increasing circulation on the scalp, stimulating hair growth and strength in the follicles. It can also help to keep your hair shiny and vibrant. High in linoleic acid. The linoleic acid can combine with sebum to unclog the pores and reduce blackheads, as well as acne. Linoleic acid stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells reducing appearance of acne scars and blemishes.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - High in Vitamins A, C and E along with potassium. Great for dry irritated skin. Potentially anti-carcinogenic – reports back to 17th century.
- Pink Grapefruit - Rich in vitamin A and a natural antioxidant. Not photosensitizing (so works well if using prior to going in sun). Detoxifying, fluid retention, diuretic, stimulant of the lymphatic system. If used in muscles after exercise – helps disperse lactic acid from muscles, reducing aches and stiffness. Great for oily and acneic skin, has a tonic effect on skin and scalp. Used in steam inhalations, beneficial in the treatment of colds flu and respiratory problems.
- Sweet Orange - Uplifting. Antidepressant, insomnia. Great astringent and helps brighten dull skin. (FYI – this is photosensitising…so will counter the pink grapefruit). Rich in flavonoids, rutin, beta-carotene. Must be used in small concentration.
All Indie Lee products are composed of the finest all-natural ingredients around the world, the line is designed to enhance the face and body with gratifying green glamour. All packaging is recycled, and their commitment to their customer's and the planets' well being is their first priority.
- 100% Natural: Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Oil, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium (orange) Peel Oil