FEED YOUR ROOTS Mousse
Beautiful results for...
Injecting volume and totally transforming limp, lifeless hair into voluminous, healthy-looking tresses. Yarok Feed Your Roots is a minimal effort product that gives maximum results - we're calling it the modern day mousse. As recommended by International Make-up Artist, Wendy Rowe.
How it works
Yarok Feed Your Roots has some interesting ingredients; Beetroot to strengthen hair, Blueberry to aid cell rejuvenation and vitamin-rich Avocado Oil to increase natural collagen, to name just a few. Adding a great deal of volume but leaving no sticky residue, it is ideal for healthy, bouncy looking hair.
How to use it
Use on wet hair before blow-drying to protect from heat styling and to create volume. Alternatively, apply to dry hair to add guts. Simply take a golf ball size amount of mousse in the palm of the hand and massage into roots and mid-lengths too for gutsy, va-va-voom volume.
Blackcurrant, Beetroot and Blueberry are just some of the organic herbal extracts included in the all-natural, volume boosting formula. You'll also find lots of essential oils, vitamins and minerals that promote hair health and vitality.
Very few hair companies can say that every one of their products meets 100% all vegan requirements. Yarok's entire vegan hair care line is also free of alcohol, parabens, sulfates and gluten.
- Nourishing Vitamin Water
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera
- Organic Non-GMO Corn Extract
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Organic Herbal Extracts of Blackcurrant, Beetroot, Kham Thai & Blueberry
- Vitamin A
- Natural Plant Sourced Vitamins B1, B2, B3 and C
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Oils of Avocado, Olive, Coconut, Palm & Jojoba
- Vegetable Caster Oil and Grapeseed
- Evening Primrose
- Organic Black African Soap
- Extracts of Organic Peppermint
- Wildcrafted Yucca
- Wildcrafted Horsetail
- Organic Nettle
- Organic Melissa
- Plant-sourced Kosher Vegan Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Sorbate (all-natural preservative)
- Vitamin E
- Organic Essential Oils of Rosemary & Litsea Cubeba