Beat the bloat
5 ways to beat the bloat
Yikes, we all know that feeling, your summer holiday fast approaching but your stomach is feeling more like a beach ball than bikini fit. Well don't fear, there are certain foods that help to keep the bloat away and get your tummy beach ready in no time.
1. Eat it on it's own or leave it alone. This should be your new moto. Fruits on top of a meal can lead to bloating, so try not to mix them.
2. Go Green. Start your day with a green juice to give a pure hit of vitamins which your body will find really easy to digest. Try this fabulous Detox Greens juice recipe from Gee.
3. Hydrate. Keep hydrated, try to drink two litres of water a day. Also stock your fridge with high water content foods like pineapple which also contains an enzyme called bromelain which helps to break down proteins, and aids digestion
4. Cucumber is cool. Eat cucumber as a snack as it is a natural diuretic
5. Drink up. Drink peppermint, ginger or chamomile tea - all fabulous at de-bloating. We love Marble & Milkweed Rose and Chamomile White Tea.
Do this for two weeks before your hols, and you'll feel bikini fit in no time.
Lots of love, Jen. xx