Chocolate Sun Cocoa Lite
(Product code: CS0108)
Beautiful results for...
Hot from Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Chocolate Sun is the very first all natural, organic fake tan. The Cocoa Lite Enhancer is a luxe moisturiser with a hint of sun-kissed sheen. It's packed with ultra nourishing healing ingredients like Aloe, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil to hydrate your skin coupled with naturally derived skin tint to give subtle colour. As a bonus, potent antioxidants from green tea and cocoa bean extracts help perfect beach worthy colour.
Perfect for fair to medium skin tones. Our founder Liz loves this as it makes even her porcelain Scottish skin look healthy and bright, with a subtle hint of colour. Read our guide on how to apply self-tanner, then ladies it's time to get those legs out!
How it works
The light colour enhancer is infused with Grapeseed Oil to firm skin and lock in moisture, Coconut Oil to hydrate and Aloe to calm and soothe while sugar beet extract deposits a subtle healthy colour. The skin tinting agent is naturally derived DHA from beets, that takes about five hours to develop, then leaves the body lightly bronzed for seven to ten days.
How to use it
The trick here is in the layering. It's a subtle colour, so it's best to apply everyday to build up the colour naturally. Always shake the bottle really well. For best results exfoliate your skin first (we love S.W. Basics Scrub), then apply an even layer to skin as you would a body lotion. It will take about 5 hours to develop. Make sure you wash your hands after use....very important to avoid sun tan hand!
It contains four hardworking oils; Sunflower, Sweet Almond, Coconut and Jojoba. Along with Shea Butter and Aloe to soften and nourish skin. Cocoa and Green Tea Leaf Extract are rich in antioxidants and the clever tint from beets gives skin its colour fix.
Chocolate Sun products are handcrafted entirely of organically grown and wild crafted botanicals and herbs, pure essential oils, and all natural preservatives.
- aqua (pH-balanced distilled water)
- helianthus annus (sunflower seed) oil
- dihydroxyacetone (DHA, derived from sugar beets)
- prunus delcis (sweet almond) oil
- cocos nucifera oil (coconut oil)
- simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil
- aloe barbadensis gel (aloe vera) gel
- cetearyl olivate
- sorbitan olivate
- butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)
- glucono delta lactone (natural food grade preservative)
- sodium benzoate
- calcium gluconate (natural food grade preservative)
- sodium PCA
- theobroma cacao (cocoa absolute)
- vanilla planifola (vanilla extract)
- camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract