It's getting chilly out there...time to change up that beauty routine. Here's how...
1. Cool It. Tempting as it is to stick the shower or bath into full on steamy hot mode, try to keep the temperature down. Hot water can be really dehydrating for your skin. Try to wash your face with tepid water, with creamy hydrating cleansers for face and body such as the Josh Rosebrook Complete Moisture Cleanse and The Body Deli Amber Vanilla Body Wash. Moisturise your face while it's still slightly damp to lock in moisture.
2. Serum. As the weather gets colder skin will need more intensive nourishment and protection. Serums are perfect for this, but it's really important to find the right serum for you. One of the best on the block is YULI Ambrosia, a lightweight but intensely hydrating serum work deep into the skin to hydrated, plus uses Epidermal Growth Factors to aid skin regeneration. Dull skin in need of a winter pick me up, go for The Body Deli Vital C Serum, for dry skin Josh Rosebrook Active Infusion Serum. If you have any questions about which serum is right for you drop us a line anytime at email@example.com for some advice.
3. Eye care central. Pay special attention to your eye area over the winter months, an eye cream is a must. We love Indie Lee Calendula Eye Balm as it's rich texture offers protection all day long or the new Lilfox Miami Kalahari Eye Brightening Roll on serum
4. Time to get your oil on. Winter is the perfect time for oil based products. The skin is crying out for intensive hydration. After bathing cover yourself top to toe in it. We love the Indie Lee Patchouli Sandalwood oil that smells all warm and Christmassy.
5. Wrap up and protect your skin. Big hats, coats with collars, blanket scarves. Luckily these all rock on the fashion stakes, and also keep you skin protected from the harsh effects of the wind/rain/snow. Take a tip from Burberry and keep covered up this winter.