Hello feet...how to get ready to bare all this spring
So...the sun's starting to shine again, blossom is on the trees and it's finally time to pack away those winter boots and swap in the summer wardrobe. But OMG...feet, I haven't seen you in a while and oh my goodness you need some TLC before its safe to be seen in Sophia Webster glads. Here's how to get ready to bare all this spring....
1. Soak. Step one, soften them up. Run yourself a lovely bath with a detoxifying salt soak. We love Indie Lee Grapefruit Citrus Bath Soak with a blend of Pink Himalayan, Dead Sea, Atlantic and Pacific Sea Salts paired and refreshing citrus essential oils designed to detoxify skin, improve circulation, relieve aching muscles and deliver softer, more supple skin.
2. Scrub. It's really important to remove as much dry skin as you can. After soaking pat dry skin, then apply a body scrub. is really good and smells so lush. Work the scrub onto skin in small circular motions, start at your toes and work up to the ankles, paying particular attention to your heels. Then rinse. The Body Deli Tahitian Vanilla scrub smells just beautiful.
3. Buff. Grab a pumice stone or foot file (sounds a bit grim, but they work) and really work at any bumps and rough patches. This is the bit you really need to put the effort in, but the results will pay off!
4. Moisturise & Tan. Pick a really rich moisturiser with a hint of fake tan to give legs a gorgeous glow. We love The Chocolate Sun lite. It's packed with ultra nourishing healing ingredients like Aloe, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil to hydrate your skin coupled with naturally derived skin tint to give subtle colour. Work this from toes to the top of your leg for an all over spring glow...it really does work wonder on post winter legs! SPRING SENSATION OFFER. HALF PRICE THE CHOCOLATE SUN LITE WITH CODE 'SPRING17'.
5. Polish. Trim, file and get nail bed ready with a quite wipe of nail varnish remover. Then pick a pretty spring colour, the coral colour Mars by Intensae is perfect for this time of year, and apply. Remember to seal in colour and make them all shiny with a top coat.
Toes and feet should now be feeling bright, fresh and full of the joys of spring. Time to slip on those Sophia Websters and start to flash some flesh.