"Since I had my fringe cut I’ve had to start using styling products. My fringe has an annoying tendency to sort of swing up on one side, so I’ve been using the Josh Rosebrook Styling Cream and Lift Hair Texture & Volume"
The micro fringe is everywhere this season, perfect to frame your face and showcase your brows. It's beautiful but can be tricky to style. Make like Emma Watson and reach for Josh Rosebrook Hair to help you recreate this seasons hottest hairstyle.
- First wash hair with Josh Rosebrook Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply Josh Rosebrook Lift to roots and mid lengths and roughly dry hair.
- Take a small round brush and dry the fringe pulling forward on the brush, then quickly brush fringe sharply to the left and dry, then to the right and dry again. The pull it forwards again drying down towards the ends to smooth the hair.
- Finally take a pea sized amount of Josh Rosebrook Styling Cream, 'clap' this across the palms of your hands and gently smooth over the fringe.
- Work the excess into the mid lengths and ends of your hair to create texture. Fix with Josh Rosebrook Hairspray.